IVS International Inc
Full Job Description
Under the supervision of the Materials Manager, the Warehouse Associate will perform highly beneficial daily tasks that ensures warehouse operations are running smoothly and efficiently. This valuable team member will be responsible for shipping and receiving, inventory/parts control, tool inventory, and general warehouse upkeep.
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, and moving inventory to designated areas for storage or use.
- Operating a forklift and pallet jacks to move inventory to storage or for production.
- Receive inventory, check for quality, record inventory, and report damaged items to management.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed using our cloud-based inventory system.
- Assist with physical inventory and cycle count as needed.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies and adhere to a loss prevention program.
- Prepare a list of depleted inventories and perform surveys of unusable parts or equipment.
- Ensuring the warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and visitors.
- Assist with the security of parts, tools, and company equipment.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed including sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma/GED (required)
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- 3+ years’ experience in inventory control and shipping & receiving (required)
- 2 years of logistics experience in manufacturing (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds without restrictions
AAP/EEO Statement – Innovative Vehicle Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws in the State of South Carolina.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.