IVS International Inc
Full Job Description
The Quality Control Inspector, under the supervision of the Production Coordinator, is responsible for inspecting vehicles for proper quality and craftsmanship. This role includes working with various types of commercial vehicles and upfits to ensure the product is properly installed and functioning.
- Conducting full interior and exterior inspection on all vehicles prior to release to the customer (Quality Control).
- Document and report discrepancies.
- Support operations to ensure quality on the production line.
- Drive and park vehicles as needed.
- Clean and prepare vehicles for release.
Required Education and Experience:
- GED or High School Diploma is required.
- 2 years of commercial vehicle Assembler/Fabricator experience is preferred.
- 1 or more years of Quality Control Inspector experience is required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Must posses a valid SC Drivers’ License and have a good driving record.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Basic Automotive / Mechanical – knowledge of machines and tools (hand and power), including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of tools and materials necessary to complete job assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including reading comprehension and knowing the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and their applications.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures using tools and working in a manufacturing facility.
AAP/EEO Statement – Innovative Vehicle Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws in the State of South Carolina.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.