IVS International Inc
With our innovative approach to building custom configured vehicles, we consistently bring first class products to the market. As we are living in an ever-changing nation, we are evolving with the new needs of mobile services
and products. We take the customer’s needs and turn them into turnkey solutions. Our goal is to work in a team-oriented environment with safety at the forefront.
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the Assembler I and II is responsible for installing, building parts and assembly as needed. Assembler I and II works as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an
entire product or multiple components of a product on an assortment of builds.
- Assembles and/or installs various components of box trucks and/or vans such as: shelving, bumpers, flooring, doors, partitions, e-trac, sub-frames and specialty equipment such as ladder racks using a variety of hand and
- Cut, alter, and or preassemble material for installation.
- Apply caulk or other sealant to vehicle seams and clean excess materials.
- Assembly using refrigeration, electrical, and mechanical techniques.
- Aids in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards Read, learn, understand, and interpret blueprints and work instructions, and other instructions written or verbal, to complete assembly of
products or components according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Comply with safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Complete quality control and report errors in product or assembly to management.
- Review or complete any forms, check sheets or production reports to communicate with production level management.
- Provides assembly assistance to fellow team members when needed.
- Receives and follows day-to-day instructions from designated supervisor or shop foreman based on client and business needs.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Cross train to other departments when needed.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of the team responsible for realizing continuous improvement to products and processes.
- To work independently, as well as in a team.
Pay range: $15-20 an hour (depending on assembler experience)
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License and possess a source of transportation to/from work.
- Assembly, manufacturing, commercial vehicles, or upfitting experience.
- General Assemble experience and/or Installation of automotive components (assembly line/manufacturing).
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing/ production facility.
- 1-3 years of experience as an assembler or fabricator (chassis preparation).
Preferred Education and Experience
- Electrical experience from the automotive field or housing.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing/ production facility in the general automotive or commercial vehicle industry.
- 3+ years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment.
Innovative Vehicle Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws in the State of South Carolina.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.