IVS International Inc
Full Job Description
Under the supervision of a Production Coordinator, the Lot Associate is responsible for the intake and release of all commercial vehicles located at two sites in Ladson, SC.
Duties for this position include vehicle intake, inventory, management responsibilities, including:
- Maintaining all vehicle records to include, but not limited to, release documents, collecting and submitting work orders, and taking pictures of vehicle at intake and release.
- Creating key tag numbers and documenting vehicle serial numbers.
- Creating intake records and maintaining data within Sales Force Inventory software.
- Relocating vehicles to and from two lot locations.
- Staging all vehicles for production.
- Installing floor mats and seat covers.
- Reporting all vehicle damage.
- Key management.
- Refueling and jump starting vehicles, as necessary.
Innovative Vehicle Solutions builds commercial vehicles for various applications, including mobile vehicle repair, tire installation, pet grooming, and cargo transportation. With our innovative approach to building custom configured vehicles, we consistently bring first class products to the market. We are evolving to the new needs of mobile services and products. Our goal is to work in a team-oriented environment with safety at the forefront.
- Comfortable driving and parking commercial cargo vans and small dump trucks
- Valid SC Drivers License and a good driving history with no accidents in the last 3 years.
- Minimum age: 21
- Authorized to work in the US
- Proficient in computer use
- Problem solving and organizational skills
Days and hours of work: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:35 p.m. with a mandatory 40-minute unpaid lunch break.
Starting pay: $14-$15 per hour.
AAP/EEO Statement – Innovative Vehicle Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws in the State of South Carolina.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.